Chai Maple Pecan Organic Fairtrade Herbal Tea
An instant classic is born! Our mission: to combine a traditional Indian beverage and an iconic North American dessert in a single cup. Try as a latte for a decadently sweet, spicy and nutty treat. Don’t be ''Chai'', stock up while supplies last!
- Format: 15 teabags
- Classic bag
- Infusion method: Hot, Latte
Organic rooibos leaves, Organic cinnamon bark, Organic ginger root, Organic roasted chicory root, Organic flavours, Nut-free organic flavour simulating pecans, Natural maple flavour with other natural flavours, Organic star anise, Organic cloves. Fairtrade rooibos, cinnamon, ginger, cloves certified and sourced from Fairtrade producers. Total 69.2%. www.fairtrade.ca
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 Four O'Clock® teabags
- 2/3 cup of the milk of your choice
- Fill a cup with 1/3 cup of boiled water
- Place 2 Four O'Clock® teabags of your choice in the boiled water and infuse according to the time indicated on the envelope
- Meanwhile, heat 2/3 cup of your favorite milk in the microwave or on the stove
- For smoother milk, froth it for 30 seconds using a milk frother
- Pour the hot milk in the cup and add the froth on top
Enjoy your drink !