Churro Campfire Latte – Dalgona Style
Building a Churro Campfire latté allows you to recreate the experience of roasting marshmallows over an open fire right in your kitchen.
- 4 teabags of Four O’Clock Sweet Cinnamon Herbal Tea
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 egg white
- Oat milk
- Ice cubes
- 1/4 cup of graham cookie crumble
- Chocolate chips
- Whipped cream
- 1 medium size marshmallow
- In a cup, add the Four O’Clock Sweet Cinnamon tea and pour 1/2 cup of boiling water. Allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes. Discard the tea bags.
- Heat the brown sugar and steeped tea in a sauce pan over low heat.
- Dissolve the brown sugar in the steeped tea for 10 minutes until a thick, shiny syrup has formed. Remove from the heat.
- In a mixing bowl add the egg white and whisk energetically for 4 minutes until a foamy & fluffy consistency forms.
- Gradually incorporate the brown sugar syrup into the egg white foam. Continue to whisk to create a caramel Dalgona style mixture.
- Froth the oat milk on cold in a frother. Pour the oat milk in a glass filled with ice, pour the frothed milk. Finish by pouring in the Sweet cinnamon dalgona mixture.
- Top with whipped cream, graham crumble and chocolate chips.
- Ignite the marshmallow, put it on a stick and insert in the glass.