RECIPE: SENCHA MATCHA COCKTAIL
Amazon Cocktail Recipe
A luxurious green liquor, combing vegetal notes of the Japanese sencha matcha with fresh celery juice and bitter herbs from the Absinthe
- 1 1/2 oz of gin
- 3/4 oz of fresh celery juice from the juicer
- 1/4 oz of absinthe
- 1 oz of Four O’Clock's Japanese Sencha Matcha Organic Green Tea simple sirup (see recipe below)
- 1/2 teaspoon of fresh grated ginger
- Ice cubes
Sencha Matcha Tea Syrup
- In a saucepan, bring 1 cup sugar, 1 cup water and 4 teabags of Japanese Sencha Matcha Organic Green Tea to a boil
- Turn off the stove
- Let steep 10 minutes, then remove the teabags.
- Let it rest until it cools down
- Put ice cubes in a cocktail shaker.
- Shake until the shaker becomes very cold
- Combine all the ingredients, including the Sencha Matcha Tea Syrup, in the cold cocktail shaker. Shake well.
- Strain and pour in an old fashion glass.
- Decorate with fresh herbs from your garden such as lemongrass or small flowers.