RECIPE: ARNOLD PALMER
The Arnold Palmer: the perfect refreshing drink to celebrate the arrival of warm weather!
There is nothing better than a thirst-quenching iced tea to enjoy the beautiful days of May! Indeed, the sunny weather is back and to make the most of it, Four O'Clock® proposes you a simple yet winning recipe: the Arnold Palmer.
An Arnold Palmer is an iced tea made with English Breakfast black tea, lemonade and fresh lemon. Here is how to make a pitcher of this delectable beverage, ideal for happy hours with friends!
- 4 bags of FOUR O'CLOCK® ORGANIC FAIRTRADE ENGLISH BREAKFAST BLACK TEA
- 3 cups of water
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 2 1/2 cup lemonade
- Ice cubes
- Lemon slices
- Boil 3 cups of water.
- Steep 4 bags of FOUR O'CLOCK® ORGANIC FAIRTRADE ENGLISH BREAKFAST BLACK TEA in boiled water.
- Infuse 4-5 minutes.
- Once the infusion is complete, remove the tea bags, pour the infusion into a pitcher, add the honey, mix well and place the mixture in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Remove from the refrigerator and add the 2 1/2 cup of lemonade to the pitcher.
- Serve your drink in a glass filled with ice and add lemon slices.
Don't hesitate to share the result of your recipe with us via our #MOMENTFOUROCLOCK !