TEA LATTE RECIPE
There is nothing better than drinking a comforting hot beverage to combat the cold winter. Therefore, we invite you to take a moment to enjoy a good tea latte, which is an unctuous beverage made with hot milk and tea. Below is a simple 5-step recipe to create this savory drink.
- 1/3 cup of water
- 2 Four O'Clock® tea bags of your choice (you can find our suggestions at the bottom of the page)
- 2/3 cup of the milk of your choice
- Fill a cup with 1/3 cup of boiled water
- Place 2 Four O'Clock® tea bags of your choice in the boiled water and infuse according to the time indicated on the envelope
- Meanwhile, heat 2/3 cup of your favorite milk in the microwave or on the stove
- For smoother milk, froth it for 30 seconds using a milk frother
- Pour the hot milk in the cup and add the froth on top
Optional : personalize your latte by adding the topping of your choice !
Enjoy your drink !
There are several types of teas and herbal teas you can use to make this recipe. We suggest using these 10 Four O’Clock® flavours, which are perfect to enjoy as lattes!