Whether it's when you wake up, when you arrive at the office, on your lunch hour or to finish off the evening, infusions are perfect to enjoy at any time of day, whether you prefer them hot or iced! It's a natural beverage that has more than one trick in its bag!
To inspire you for your next tea moment, here is a DIY recipe of lemon ginger herbal tea. This lemon iced tea recipe is sure to become a success your friends and family will talk about for a long time!
LEMON GINGER HERBAL TEA, A DELIGHT FOR YOUR NEXT MOMENTS IN THE SUN!
Concocted with ginger root, citrus fruits, and spices, this is the perfect beverage to cool you down...Even on the warmest days of the summer! You will see, this infusion without caffeine, organic and fair trade will quickly become a summer classic!
Did you know that the combination of lemon and ginger can have significant benefits for your body? Ginger, on the other hand, is known for its fragrant root. This ingredient is widely used and appreciated in cuisines around the world as well as in infusions. As for lemon, it has a tangy taste, which explains its presence in several herbal teas. Once mixed, they can be quite beneficial for the skin, the immune system and digestion.
If you feel like it, you can even make this delicious recipe in a group, with friends or family, since it is both simple and fun to prepare. Plus, since it's a natural, sugar-free drink, you can leave the guilt behind and drink it as you please. If you are the gourmand type, we suggest adding a little maple syrup to satisfy your sweet tooth! Then, for a maximum of pleasure, why not organize a tea party, just to share a good time around your homemade creation?
A DELICIOUS DIY HERBAL LEMON GINGER ICED TO REFRESH YOU!
- 4 Four O’Clock Lemon Ginger Herbal Tea teabags
- 1 L (4 cups) water
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) maple syrup
- Ice cubes
- Fresh mint
- Lemon slices
*Note that quantities are estimated for 1 litre of iced herbal tea.
1. Place 500 ml (2 cups) of water in a saucepan.
2. Bring the water to a boil, switch off (or turn off heat, depending on method) and wait 1 minute.
3. Infuse 4 teabags of Four O'Clock lemon ginger herbal tea in the boiled water.
4. Let stand 4 to 5 minutes.
5. Once the infusion is finished, add 500 ml (2 cups) of cold water to a pitcher with the herbal tea and refrigerate for 2 hours.
6. In a glass, add ice cubes, the brewed herbal tea and maple syrup.
7. As a finishing touch and for a touch of decoration, add mint leaves and lemon slices.
Watch the recipe video on: kilosolution.com | fouroclock.ca
Finally, we hope that this recipe of DIY iced lemon ginger herbal tea will make you happy. All you have to do is pour yourself a drink and you're ready to go!
It is an ideal refreshment to drink on sunny days. Do not hesitate to share with us the result of your DIY recipes via our #MOMENTFOUROCLOCK.
Enjoy the DIY recipe and have a great Four O'Clock moment!